Saturday, October 23, 2010

So so day

Today has been terribly boring, but other than that, it's been fine. I spent the day sitting up in bed crocheting and am almost finished making my scarf for the winter. And I've been watching Ghost Adventures but all that is getting boring so I thought I would come in here and write but that's not happening either.


I printed out two of my books that are in the making. A Closed Bloom in the Sun, I am going to make into a non fiction book. I made that decision last night. And Blood Ties: In Pink & Blue needs to be edited and finished. I guess Blood Ties will be the first one that I finish and will e-publish it because The Vampire & the Demon is no where near finished yet. I've only got 22 pages done on that one so far and Blood Ties has 173 done so that one is going a little faster.


I've been thinking about starting yet another book but I don't have enough ideas in my head yet to even make a start to one. I don't know how Nora Roberts belts out so many in a year. Just working on the five I have started is very overwhelming. I've got to get over this funk I am in though so I can get back to working hard but I just can't seem to get the words out lately.


Anyway, that's all I have to say for today. I hope tomorrow is better and that I can get some real writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment