Friday, October 22, 2010

Guess Who's Back

I've been concentrating more on my crocheting today, making a winter scarf for myself. I was trying to write but the words still will not come. It's driving me crazy. I don't like not being able to write at all. I mean it's been over a week now and nothing comes to mind to put on the paper.

I see a lot of people have stopped by today and I'm real happy about that. Keep coming back and seeing what's new. Pretty soon I'm going to put up an excerpt from Immortal Destiny.

I have been considering what to do with A Closed Bloom in the Sun. I think after it's published as my autobiography, that I am going to rewrite it as fiction where I can add to it and make it a much bigger book and go into more detail than I did the first time writing it.

You can also keep up with me on my new website and blog at http://jcnoelle.webs.com and at http://jcnoelle.blogspot.com.  Once I am done with my present publisher, I'll be using those websites exclusively because I'll be epublishing my books from now on. So be sure to come see me over there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment