Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still Hoping to Write

Well, I still haven't been able to write but what I did do was to print out all the books I'm working on so I can go over them with a fine toothed comb and possibly see where my mistakes are and hopefully that can get me writing again. I am going to try also staying up tonight to go over them as much as I can and maybe the blockage will go away and I can get a bit written. Now the problem is deciding which book to work with. I have five in the works and I never know which one I want to work on most.


I haven't done much of anything but crochet and I'm bored with that. Hopefully that will pick up too because I have all these projects started for xmas gifts and I have to get them done as well. I just have no motivation to do anything lately.


I've been trying to read over what I've printed out, but it's all so overwhelming, just like the crocheting projects. Perhaps I'll get out of this funk I'm in and get with it soon. I hope so. I don't like sitting idle like this at all. I'll cross all my crossable appendages and see if anything transpires.

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered joining a critique workshop? Getting feedback from readers who are also writers can be priceless. There are a number of generic and genre-specific critique groups on the internet.

    ReplyDelete