Monday, February 7, 2011

Guess Who's Back

So I spent the day with one of those headaches that make you sick to your stomach. Yes, a migraine. My favorite kind. I mean if one is going to have a headache, they may as well go about it full scale. Not. So because I was sick today, I spent the whole day sleeping. I woke at 7:13 thinking it was morning, but it was night. I slept literally all day. But at least my headache is gone. I would have taken something to get rid of it sooner but I'm not to take anything for a week before my surgery. Yes, I'm having surgery. It is time for my gall bladder to be removed. There is a large stone in there, I'm told, that has to come out. Which is fine with me. I don't need it, anyway.

This evening I have been working on the sixth book in my series. Immortal Vengeance. I know it will be a while until I even have to give any effort to writing it, but when an idea pops into your head, you must write it immediately, or it will be lost forver. I've experienced this many times and have no desire to experience it again. I have also begun work on the fifth book, Immortal Awakening, which will be released some time after Immortal Decision. As I said before, all my books are titled and plotted and the main couples are in place. I have only to sit down and write them now.

As you can see if you checked the different pages of my website, I've added a song to the excerpt pages. It is called "Lovesong for a Vampire" by Annie Lennox. It is from the Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack. I find it fitting and will use it on all my excerpt pages to set the mood when folks are reading. I was introduced to the song about 10 years ago and have loved it ever since.

Well, it's time to write. I started some tonight on Immortal Decision before I was writing Vengeance, now I need to get back to Decision before I lose what is in my mind for that one. It's gonna be good if I can get it all out the way I want it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment